Terms & Conditions
What’s Fresh Limited (we, us) is registered in Scotland as company number SC658340. Our registered office is at Park Farm, Auldhouse, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G75 0QL.
These Terms apply whenever you buy products from us through our online Shop at whats-fresh.co.uk/
1 – How to buy from us
If your payment is successful, we accept your offer. This forms a binding agreement between you and us subject to these Terms.
We may require you to create an online account to use the Shop.
2 – Availability and delivery
We will deliver the products you purchase to the address you provide with your order.
We will do our best to deliver everything in your order. However, we cannot always guarantee the availability of products displayed in our Shop.
If we cannot supply something you’ve paid for, we will offer you a full refund for that item. If an appropriate substitute item is available, we may offer you the choice to accept the substitute instead of a refund.
3 – Promotional codes terms and conditions
We may offer promotional codes, subject to additional terms and conditions within the advertisement or direct message that contains the code.
Promotional codes must be entered before you submit payment for the promotional offer to apply.
We may suspend, change, or cancel a promotional code at any time.
We may issue a bespoke promotional code to you for your personal use. You cannot transfer or reassign such codes to anyone else.
4 – Cancellations and Returns conditions
Non-cancellable orders: once your payment is complete, you cannot cancel the order if it contains any:
- personalised, bespoke, or made-to-order products that we have already started to produce when you try to cancel; or
- products that are perishable or require refrigeration.
You can cancel any other order any time before delivery, and we will refund your payment in full.
Non-returnable products: once delivered to you, you cannot return products that are:
- personalised, bespoke, or made-to-order;
- are perishable or require refrigeration; or
- are non-perishable, but were sealed for hygienic or health-protection reasons and became unsealed after delivery to you.
You can return any other products to us in saleable condition, and at your expense, within 14 days after delivery for a full refund.
5 – Refunds
Refunds will not include the cost of any premium delivery options that you selected when placing your order.
You can inspect a product when you receive it, the same way you might reasonably inspect something in a traditional shop before you buy it. However, if your inspection goes beyond what’s reasonable, we can deduct the reduction in resale value from your refund.
We must pay any refunds you are entitled to within 14 days of either:
- the day you cancelled the order; or
- the day we receive the returned product, or the day you provide us evidence of shipment (whichever is earlier).
Refunds for promotional or discounted items are limited to the amount you actually paid for the items.
6 – Customer Service
For general comments about our Shop, or for assistance with any of your orders, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone us on 01355 511150.
You may access the Shop only to browse for and purchase products from us. You must not:
- a) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Shop or its servers and networks;
- interfere with another user’s use the Shop;
- use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Shop or any website operated by us;
- interfere with the Shop’s security-related features;
- use, copy, or distribute content from the Shop; or
- attempt to do any of these things.
If you create an account in the Shop, you must keep your account login details and password confidential and secure. As a condition of using the Shop, you must:
In processing orders that you place, we will process personal data about you in accordance with our privacy notice at whats-fresh.co.uk/privacy-policy.
We may withdraw or limit your access to the Shop at any time. We will not be liable to you if the Shop becomes unavailable for you to place or cancel any orders.
8 – General
We are not responsible for delayed performance because circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Each order, read together with these Terms, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us for the supply of the products in that order.
These terms are governed by Scots law, and the Scottish Courts have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising from or connected to your purchases from us.